May 6, 2014

The Shiny Circle Workshop

I am so excited to announce that this is finally happening!

My love of photography and passion for leading and inspiring people have collided and I'm teaching a workshop this summer! I know this is only the beginning. I have so many ideas and things I want to share. It's all very exciting to me (and hopefully to you)!

So, if you are in the Niagara area and would like to sit in on my workshop, you can register by clicking on the image below. There are only 2 dates set so far and I'm tossing around dates for August...possibly in MONTREAL. :) Also, there are only 12 spots available for each date, so if this is something you know you want to do, I would make it happen fast if I were you. The last two workshops I held (the 10 week ones) filled up extremely fast.
Plus, this is possibly the cheapest you will ever see this workshop - 50% off as a debut price. Just because. :)



No comments: